Basic accountability of the project coordinator is to assure operations, strategic, and project management, and maintenance of international academic and professional networks of European Humanities University.
- Administration and management all aspects of projects proposal development;
- Monitor and distribute information about educational/research projects and grant opportunities in Lithuania, Europe and all over the world to students, faculty and staff;
- Coordinate the University’s planning-reporting process, including preparation of annual working plans and reports;
- Manage the development of institutional grant applications, including drafting and editing of proposal narratives and budgets, and lead the project in case of success score;
- Promote involvement of students, faculty and staff in project development-related activities;
- Maintain relations with local and international partners on issues of educational/research projects and grants;
- Cultivate relations with grant-makers;
- Coordinate and monitor project activities of University departments and units;
- Collect and analyze data on project implementation;
- Regularly prepare and deliver for the University staff and faculty training in-service events on project management and other related topics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstration of empathy with the University’s aims, mission and strategies;
- University degree (or equivalent experience);
- At least three years of successful project management, grant-writing and grant administration experience;
- Excellent Lithuanian, English and Russian language skills, both written and oral;
- Interpersonal skills that facilitate effective cooperation with staff, faculty and grant-makers;
- Self-directed and proactive approach with an ability to solve problems independently and as part of team;
- Knowledge and experience of European research funding programmes;
- Good numeracy and attention to detail with an ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time-management skills as well as attention to detail;
- Strong commitment to excellence in education, academic activities, and service.
Deadline for applications is December 21. Candidates should address a letter of interest and Curriculum Vitae to jobs @ ehu.lt. If you have specific questions in relation to the position, please contact Head of the Academic Development Unit Mrs Alina Juškienė via +370 698 16670.