Students from non-EU-countries must obtain a visa to enter Lithuania. These are available at Lithuanian embassies and consulates.

EHU helps students prepare documents to obtain a Lithuanian visa.

High residence students must apply for a temporary residence permit or national visa “D” if they plan to stay in Lithuanian longer than 90 days during within a half-year period.

For more information, contact your program administrator or send us your questions.

For additional information about Lithuanian visas, please contact the nearest diplomatic mission of Lithuania.