1. Urbanizing Sovereignty. State Borders and Space Uses. 2013. In Studia Humanistyczne AGH 12/1, pp. 43-5.
2. Europeanization and Built Environment: the Re-scaling of Border City Goerlitz-Zgorzelec . 2011. in Perpetual Motion? Transformation and transition in Central and Eastern Europe and Russia, ed. by Bhambry Tul’si et al. UCL: School of Slavonic and East European Studies, pp. 57-71.3. Urban Studies and the Issue of Innovations. 2011. in International Journal of Political Studies. Belarusian Political Science Review: № 1, Vytautas Magnus University Press, pp. 242-250
4. Scalar Dynamics and National Minorities in the City. Or How Does ‘Urban’ Complicate the Issue of Urban Tolerance? 2011. in RESPECT Project Working Paper Series: 4/2011, pp. 1-10
5. Political Border and the Urban Scale: Conceptualizing the Architecture of Europeanization. 2009. in Urban change in eastern and central Europe: Social, cultural and architectural transformations, ed. by Milerius, Nerijus et al. Vilnius: Vilniaus universitetas, pp. 106-111
6. Place-Promotion and Scalar Restructurings in Urban Agglomerations on Internal EU Borders: The Case of Goerlitz-Zgorzelec. 2009. in Polish Sociological Review: 2: 166, pp. 213-229