EHU announces a search for the full-time position of the Project coordinator at Academic Development Unit. Basic accountability of the project coordinator is to assure operations, strategic, and project management, and maintenance of international academic and professional networks of European Humanities University.
- Administrate and manage all aspects of projects proposal development;
- Monitor and distribute information about educational/research projects and grant opportunities in Lithuania, Europe and all over the world to students, faculty and staff;
- Coordinate the University’s planning-reporting process, including preparation of annual working plans and reports;
- Prepare yearly and targeted reports in compliance with the determined requirements;
- Manage the development of institutional grant applications, including drafting and editing of proposal narratives and budgets, and lead the project in case of success score;
- Promote involvement of students, faculty, and staff in project development-related activities;
- Maintain relations with local and international partners on issues of educational/research projects and grants;
- Coordinate and monitor project activities of University departments and units;
- Collect and analyze data on project implementation;
- Regularly prepare and deliver for the University staff and faculty training in-service events on project management and other related topics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstration of empathy with the University’s aims, visions, and strategies;
- University degree (or equivalent experience);
- At least three years of successful project management, grant-writing and grant administration experience;
- Excellent Lithuanian, English, and Russian language skills, both written and oral;
- Interpersonal skills that facilitate effective cooperation with staff, faculty, and grant-makers;
- Self-directed and proactive approach with an ability to solve problems independently and as part of the team;
- Knowledge and experience of European research funding programmes;
- Good numeracy and attention to detail with an ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time-management skills as well as attention to detail;
- Strong commitment to excellence in education, academic activities, and service.
Deadline for applications is April 17. Candidates should address Curriculum Vitae to jobs @ ehu.lt. If you have specific questions in relation to the position, please contact +370 698 16670.