- to assist in collection and systematisation of information for the development of new website of the Laboratory of Critical Urbanism (old website)
- to assist with organisation of international DAAD Summer School ‘Mapping Visaginas: Re-Tooling Knowledge Infrastructures in a ‘Post-Nuclear’ Town’ (taking place on August 18-31 in Visaginas and in Vilnius)
- good command of oral and written English;
- interest in issues of urbanism and city development;
- good communication skills;
- ability and willingness to work in a team.
Internship duration is from July 9 to September 14, 2018. Workload is 25 hours per week
Application files should include CV and motivation letter, and should be sent to Dr Siarhei Liubimau via urbanism @ ehu.lt prior to June 4.