EHU’s Vilnius campus is located in a building shared with Mykolas Romeris University. Surrounded by forests in the prestigious Antakalnis district, the campus is the ideal setting for reflection and study. As part of its commitment to supporting EHU, the Government of Lithuania has arranged for these facilities to be provided free of charge to the university.
Getting to EHU’s Campus
EHU’s main campus is located at Valakupių g. 5 in Vilnius.
EHU’s administrative offices, German Studies Center, international office, and MBA program are located at Tauro g. 12, also in Vilnius.
By public transportation:
1) From Vilnius city center take trolleybuses 2 (departs from the central railway station), 14, or 19, or bus 4G; go east to the stop called “Nemenčinės plentas”; cross the road and take the footpath through the park
2) From Vilnius city center take trolleybus 4 to the stop called “Antakalnio žiedas”; take the footpath through the park
3) From Žirmūnai District take trolleybus 21 to the stop called “Nemenčinės plentas”; cross the road and take the footpath through the park
4) From Vilnius city center or Pramogų arena take trolleybus 10 to the stop called “Lizdeikos”; go up the stairs, then cross the road
5) From the Akropolis shopping center or Pramogų arena take bus 5G to the stop called “Lizdeikos”; go up the stairs, then cross the road
6) From the Saulėtekis student village take trolleybuses 2, 14, 19, or 21, or buses 18, or 38 to the stop “Nemenčinės plentas”; take the footpath through the park
7) From the Saulėtekis student village take trolleybus 10, or bus 5G to the stop “Lizdeikos”.
Additional public transportation information is available here.
EHU’s campus houses the university’s Academic Departments and Centers, Computer Labs, a Library, the Academic Process Support Center, Student Service, the Department for Academic Development, sports facilities, and a snack bar and cafeteria where students can buy lunch at a very reasonable price.
The EHU Library is open to EHU students and staff, but also welcomes the students from other universities.
EHU’s library holds printed and electronic books and periodicals on philosophy, sociology, political sciences, ethnography, history, cultural studies, arts and design, journalism, and other humanities and social sciences in various languages (mainly Russian and English).
The library is open to students of EHU as well as other universities and other users.