The European Humanities University is located in the premises of the late 18th century former Augustinian monastery, which is located in one of the most picturesque and prestigious districts of Vilnius — the Old Town. This location immerses students in the cultural and historical life of Vilnius and aids student integration into the Lithuanian academic community.
Getting to EHU’s Campus
The new EHU Campus is located at Savičiaus str. 17 in Vilnius.
Until the end of July 2018, the studies at EHU will be continued in the old Campus at Valakupių str. 5 in Vilnius.
By public transportation:
- From Vilnius city centre: take bus 11 to the “Vilnios” stop, cross the bridge and go up to the hill (journey time ~ 10-15 min).
- From the railway and bus stations: from the station stop “E” take bus 31, 13, 34 or 74 to the “Aušros vartai” stop, go to the arch of the gate down the street, at the intersection of Didžioji street and Šv. Kazimiero str. turn to Šv. Kazimiero str., at the intersection of Šv. Kazimiero str. and Bokšto str. turn to Bokšto str. and go till the intersection of the Bokšto str. and Šv. Kazimiero str. (journey time ~ 15 min).
- From the shopping center “Akropolis”: take bus 53 at the stop “Šeškinės kalvos“ and go to the stop “Vingriai”, then go to into the Old Town towards the Town Hall Square, at the intersection of Didžioji str. and Savičiaus str. turn to Savičiaus str. (journey time ~ 40 min).
- From the Saulėtekis student village: take trolleybus 2 to the “Vingriai” stop, then go to into the Old Town towards the Town Hall Square, at the intersection of Didžioji str. and Savičiaus str. turn to Savičiaus str. (travel time ~ 40 min).
- From the Didlaukio student village: take bus 10 from “Didlaukio” stop to “Užupio” stop, and go up to the hill (journey time ~ 30 min).
Additional public transportation information is available here.