The European Humanities University, aiming to ensure the high quality of academic programmes, scientific research, and creative and applied projects, guarantees the adherence to the principle of academic freedom. The high quality of education is only possible to achieve in a culture of academic integrity that is shared by all members of the academic community of the University.
Composition of the EHU Academic Ethics Commission:
- Chairwoman – Professor Emerita Alla Sokolova email@example.com
- Deputy Chairwoman – Assoc. Prof. Veronika Furs firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Eduard Melnikau email@example.com
- Assistant Inesa Stolper firstname.lastname@example.org
- EHU MA student Mariya Kotsupalova email@example.com
- EHU BA student Uladzimir Andriyenka firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to the Commission are submitted in free form.