The European Humanities University, aiming to ensure the high quality of academic programmes, scientific research, and creative and applied projects, guarantees the adherence to the principle of academic freedom. The high quality of education is only possible to achieve in a culture of academic integrity that is shared by all members of the academic community of the University.
Composition of the EHU Academic Ethics Commission:
- Chairwoman – Professor Emerita Alla Sokolova firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Chairwoman – Assoc. Prof. Veronika Furs email@example.com
- Prof. Eduard Melnikau firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Inesa Stolper email@example.com
- EHU MA student Mariya Kotsupalova firstname.lastname@example.org
- EHU BA student Uladzimir Andriyenka email@example.com
Applications to the Commission are submitted in free form.